WordPress is a great platform for creating websites, but one downside is that the WordPress admin bar takes up valuable screen space, for that you have Hide Admin Bar.
It allows you to remove the WordPress admin bar while you are working on your website, giving you more screen space to work with. It also includes a toolbar that gives you quick access to all of the WordPress admin functions.
Who uses this plugin?
– WordPress developers
– WordPress designers
– WordPress users who want more screen space to work with.
How to use this plugin?
– Download and install the plugin from the WordPress plugin repository.
– Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
– The WordPress admin bar will now be hidden when you are logged into your website.
How difficult is it to get started?
The Hide Admin Bar plugin is easy to use and does not require any configuration. Simply install and activate the plugin to get started.
Can this be used on WordPress.com?
– No, this plugin can only be used on WordPress.org websites. WordPress.com users will need to use a different method for hiding the WordPress bar.
Why should I use this plugin?
– If you want to hide the WordPress admin line in the top, this plugin is an easy way to do it.
– If you want more screen space to work with, this plugin can help you achieve that.
Pros and Cons?
– Easy to use
– Requires no configuration
– Hide the WordPress admin bar
– Can only be used on WordPress.org websites (not WordPress.com)
The disadvantage of using this plugin is that it can only be used on WordPress.org websites. WordPress.com users will need to use a different method for hiding the WordPress admin bar.
How this plugin compares to others?
The is a simple and easy way to hide the WordPress admin bar. It requires no configuration and can be used on WordPress.org websites. There are other alternatives available, but this plugin is a good option for those who want an easy way to be hiding the WordPress admin bar.
Difference between WordPress.com and GMEngine
WordPress.com is a hosting platform for WordPress websites. GMEngine is a WordPress provider using WordPress.org that allows you to create and manage your website from within the WordPress Dashboard. WordPress.com users will need to use a different method for removing the admin bar.
WordPress.org and GMEngine users can use the plugin.